Monday, July 16, 2012

Cute on cute = too cute!

I'm getting to that point in my life where I'm receiving invitations--but not the birthday kind. It's increasingly to events centered around weddings and babies. I haven't perfected wedding gift giving yet, mostly because I feel compelled to be "normal" and follow gift registry guidance. But, when it comes to babies, I think there's a bit more freedom to be creative and thoughtful. Although, I'm sure some of us feel like we're confined to only purchasing blue and pink gifts. I'm here to say that baby gifts that are gender-neutral are often the best. I'm a big fan of humor because what's better than a cute, funny baby who doesn't know he or she is funny? Case in point, the mustachifier and the iPood onesie. I'm also a huge fan of turning babies into animals. How can you go wrong with a baby owl?

No comments:

Post a Comment