Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Keep calm and...

The "keep calm and carry on" saying is really carrying on...to the point where the phrase is really overused. I can't walk into a gift shop without seeing the phrase plastered on posters and coffee mugs. I like it, don't get me wrong. I just like it modified, in some sort of creative way. I created a yoga bag for a girlfriend, screen printing "keep calm and carry om." I thought it was pretty clever. Anyway, I stumbled upon NuevoWoodcrafts and found the perfect gift for that musician in your life. My philosophy for gift giving is if you don't understand the hobby but want to get your recipient something hobby-related,  you have to be creative. That's your only saving grace. So, if you don't know the difference between an eighth and quarter note, purchase this little trinket. It will be thoughtful, creative, relatively cheap and oh-so-one-of-a-kind. Carry on, my gift givers!

No comments:

Post a Comment