Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Sassify yourself


If you're not a mushy mushy kind of person, I get it, and I feel ya. Tomorrow is just not one of those holidays you get excited about. But, I think you still need to express yourself, just not in the Hallmark kind of way. So, take a cue from these sassy pants cards. Powerandlight's library card is pretty awesome and somewhat interactive. Plus, it takes me back to the day when I learned about the Dewey decimal system, and holding hands was a big step in a relationship. I actually purchased the below card a few years ago for my Valentine. It's from Paisley Dog Press, and it's just perfect for your programmer boyfriend or just someone who gets nerdy jokes.  


1 comment:

  1. Haha, cute. I was on biz trip for that day, no romance, even nerdy, for me. :(

    ReplyDelete