Monday, March 4, 2013

Special sunnies



If you're covering up beautiful eyes, you gotta make up for it somehow. With a statement, of course. I'm always on the lookout for unique shades, even if it's just a twist on a classic. My favorite pair right now are my rubber Ray-Bans. They're literally made of rubber. So, I think I've found Warby Parker's cousin. Enter, Tumbleweed Handcraft. My credit card nearly walked out my purse when it saw these beauties. Unique, handcrafted, heart-shaped, ombre wood stunnas. All those adjectives for $85! These are perfect for that girl or boy friend who's heading down to Coachella to soak up some rays and listen to some tunes. Make that weekend even more special with these.

1 comment:

  1. I love these. I love hearts but don't think that shape works for my face so maybe a wooden ray ban shape. Ha! My credit card is jumping up and down.

    ReplyDelete