Sunday, February 3, 2013

Creative Cupid

It's almost Valentine's Day, and you know what that means--no flowers, no chocolate and no stuff animals! While I can't guarantee that your honey will love these presents, he or she cannot deny that there's more meaning behind these gifts than a box of Godiva. You know I'm a huge fan of handwritten cards; so, in addition to that love letter, how about this painted rock from Mediterranean Treasures, with the message, "Thanks for being my rock." Or if you want to stay away from sappy messages, "You rock!"


Or how about this unique box? I'm not suggesting that you propose, but use your imagination and hide a trinket or message inside (something like, "Thanks for grounding me" or "Thanks for all your love and support"). End Grain Wood Shoppe will even customize your box with the special day you met. 


Share your Valentine's Day gift ideas with me. Let's work together to impress Cupid!

No comments:

Post a Comment