Sunday, December 14, 2014

Foodie beauty


Lately, I've been attending craft festivals--from Renegade to West Coast Craft--to check out Etsy finds and artists in-person, and to inspire my gift-giving this holiday season. On a crafty quest, I stumbled on a few unexpected items, one of which was Jennifer Kindell's vegetables prints. Perfect for the foodie in your life, Jen's hand-printed screen prints are inspired by the abundance and diversity of California produce. Reasonable and unique, these prints showcase nature's jewels in an unexpected way.   


4 comments:

  1. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete