Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Gift curators

 
I'm not a huge fan of the subscription model, where you're forced to spend money on things you might not want on a monthly basis. But, I do think that companies that offer subscription services are great curators. Companies like OliveBox and Imperial Tea Court offer one-off purchases, so that you can gift the stationary or tea aficionado with a grab-bag assortment of goodies. Or, if you want your gift to last a little longer, some companies like Zingerman's offer short subscription options so your recipient can enjoy artisan vinegar for half a year or sample cheese on a quarterly basis.

4 comments:

  1. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete