Monday, December 23, 2013

New year, new you.


As 2013 winds down, we inevitably look to the new year as a time for a fresh start, a new outlook, a new beginning. It's time to sit down with pen and paper, and jot down all those resolutions and promise to stick to them, at least a little longer. Commemorate that reflection and goal setting time with this dainty compass necklace from lettersearring and a cute reflection notebook, like this one from MessyBedStudio. For $20, you'll provide your friends with a constant reminder to keep course in following their new paths in the new year. Cheers!

5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Anthony! Merry Christmas to you and your family. I hope you're enjoying life without GAP and school. I know I am.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would be funny for someone who has no sense of directions (like me). Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the compass necklace! thanks for featuring me on your wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, messy bed studio! I've been a big fan of your store for awhile--love the vibrant colors and intricate patterns!

    ReplyDelete