Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Sipping, the cute way


I'm a daily tea drinker. I need my warm cup of mint tea before I can properly start my day. Even if you don't agree with my drink of choice, you or someone you know must share my ritual. I'm a huge believer that highly-used items should be of high quality and attractive, and I don't mind paying a little more to ensure that I'm getting the best. I've been in search of the perfect receptacle for my daily beverage for years, but nothing has ever stood out or held up. Since I'm almost convinced that my ideal cup doesn't exist, I've decided that I am now going down the fun route. Check out these My Eko Drinking Cans. Personally, I think the pièce de résistance is this:
 

If the mouth piece is going to get dirty (and we know it will), it might as well be cute. Pair these fun, high heat-resistant cups with a favorite tea or coffee, and you're set for a "get well soon" or "stay warm on a winter day" present.

Have you found a winning cup to hold your tea or coffee? Let me know!

1 comment:

  1. It's cute! But after checking out the link, I'm afraid that the plastic wall will not be thick enough to insulate the high temperature from your mint tea. You might have to slide one of those card-board cup-ring over, to prevent your hand/fingers from getting 'brewed.'

    ReplyDelete